MediaLight Mk2 Eclipse 1 Meter (For Computer Displays)
The MediaLight Mk2 Series:
Optimal Lighting For Color-Critical Video
The MediaLight Mk2 Series was developed to provide an accurate, Simulated D65 “dim surround” bias light solution for the most demanding home cinema and professional video editing applications
The MediaLight Mk2 Eclipse 1m combines ultra-high CRI and color temperature accuracy with the convenience and portability of a USB-powered LED bias lighting system. Color-stable dimming and instant warmup ensure that your surround light is always on target.
MediaLight Mk2 Features:
- High-accuracy 6500K CCT (Correlated Color Temperature)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) ≥ 98 Ra (TLCI 99)
- Color-stable dimming and instant warmup
- USB 3.0 Powered
- Included PWM dimmer (remote control is available at an additional cost)
- Peel and stick authentic 3M mounting adhesive
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Recommended for all displays, including High Dynamic Range (HDR)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is The size sufficient for a 34 inch 21:9 monitor?
Yes, as noted on the size chart on this page. As long as the monitor is on a stand or articulating mount with some distance from the wall. For flush wall mounts, you may need longer strips to frame the perimeter 2 inches from the edge of the display.
What is the current draw of the 1m Mk2 Eclipse strip?
At full brightness, the 1m Mk2 Eclipse draws a maximum of 300mA. It is suitable for USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 at full brightness. When dimmed, it draws less power.