Shipping & Delivery Terms of Service
Shipping fees from this website never include any customs duties or brokerage fees that you may owe upon delivery.
These fees can exceed the value of your order, depending on the tariffs and fees in your country. If you don't pay them, you won't get your product and will not be entitled to a refund for your order.
🚨 International customers, please use DHL or UPS if you are on a deadline.
If you place an order, you accept all of the following shipping terms, which dictate if and when a replacement unit or refund will be offered:
- A DHL shipment is not considered lost until it has not been delivered for 14 days, excluding customs delays, which can take longer for a variety of reasons
- A USPS International shipment is not considered lost until it has not been delivered for 60 days.
- There are never any refunds for international shipping service. There are no exceptions.
- If you don't accept a package, for any reason, you will not receive a refund for shipping. We may issue a partial refund for the undelivered items if and when they are returned to us. Any refund will be calculated after return shipping and customs fees. If the fees exceed the initial order price, we will bill you for the difference.
- A domestic USPS shipment is not considered lost until is has not been delivered for 14 days.
- Most UPS and FedEx shipments will arrive on the estimated delivery date. If a delivery date is missed, we will refund shipping only in situations where the order qualifies for a carrier shipping refund (i.e. service guarantees are not suspended due to weather, public health emergency, riots, etc.).
⚠️ Freight forwarder warning
If you use a freight forwarder, there's a higher chance that you won't receive your MediaLight product and that we won't replace it.
- Our liability for missing orders when a customer uses a 3rd-party freight forwarder is limited to delivery to the freight forwarder within the timeframe given above. Any claims for lost merchandise must occur between the customer and their freight forwarder. We are not responsible and will not refund orders lost by freight forwarders.
- There are very significant warranty limitations that apply when a freight forwarder is used. See our warranty page for more information. WE CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: We strongly discourage the use of freight forwarders. However, if you use a freight forwarder you do so entirely at your own risk. Allow our site or our dealers to ship directly to enjoy full warranty and loss protection.
If we have a dealer in your country, please order from them instead. It will be faster, the warranty service will be better, and the there won't be any surprise fees due on delivery.
We have dealers in Europe, Canada, Australia, Japan, China, and New Zealand and while the prices might appear to be higher, you will avoid the nasty surprise of customs and brokerage duties by buying locally. If you order from the USA and you do not accept an international shipment because you don't want to pay the duties, we will not be able to provide a refund of your order.
Duties are based on the total retail price plus the cost of shipping. We will not enter a lower cost on the customs form.